TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the contract for the sale of the products offered on the Easy Comfort Mask website (below "Site") between Easy Comfort Mask and the consumer who declares and guarantees:
(i) to be a consumer as required in art. 3 of the Consumer Code;
(ii) to be of age;
(iii) that the data provided by the contract is correct and truthful (following "Customer").
The purchase of products and services online implies full acceptance and unreservedly to the present general terms of sale (below "General Terms").
The General Conditions will remain valid and effective until they are modified and/or supplemented by Easy Comfort Mask.
Any changes and/or additions to the General Terms will be effective from the date on which they will be published on the Site and will apply to sales made from that date. The latest updated version of the General Terms is the one found in the specific section of the Site.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND TERMS OF SALE
1. To purchase the products, the customer must click the "Check out" button. Before proceeding with the purchase by transmitting the order form, the customer is invited to read carefully the "Terms and Terms of Sale".
2. To conclude the purchase agreement of one or more products on the Site, the customer must fill out the format with all the required data, following the instructions.
3. The order form contains a summary of the information about the ordered product and its price (including all applicable taxes or taxes) and the price of the shipment that you selected.
It also shows the means of payment that the customer can use to purchase and how to deliver the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal and the methods and timing of the return of the purchased products.
4. By submitting the order, and paying for it, the Customer accepts unconditionally and undertakes to observe, in the relationship with the site, these Terms and Terms of Sale.
5. The contract is concluded when the site, after receiving for the Customer's order form, will send him, by e-mail, a confirmation of the receipt of the purchase order, containing the information already contained in the same order form.
Subsequently, the site will deliver the goods as quickly as possible, according to any indications at the time of the order and in any case within 14(fourteen) days.
6. Even after the Customer has received the order confirmation, the site may not take over purchase orders due to force majeure or in the event of product unavailability. In this case, the site will promptly inform the Customer by mail