TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the contract concerning the sale of the products offered on the Laei site (hereinafter "Site or Laei") between Laei Shop: EA di Eleonora Azzolina VAT number 11247530964 CF: ZZLLNR90L44F704N with registered office in Via S.Pellico 25 Vimercate 20871 (MB), REA: MB2589935 and the consumer who declares and guarantees:
(i) to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code;
(ii) to be of age;
(iii) that the data provided by the same for the execution of the Contract are correct and truthful (hereinafter "Customer").
L 'purchase of products and services online implies full and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale (hereinafter "General Conditions").
The General Conditions will remain valid and effective until they are modified and / or supplemented by Laei .
Any changes and / or additions to the General Conditions will be effective from the date on which they are published on the Site and will apply to sales made from that date. The latest updated version of the General Conditions is the one available in the specific section of the Site.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. To purchase the products, the Customer must click on the "Check out" button. Before proceeding with the purchase by sending the order form, the Customer is invited to carefully read the "Terms and Conditions of Sale".
2. To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on the Site, the Customer must fill in the form with all the required data, following the relative instructions.
3. The order form contains a summary of the information on the ordered product and its price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and the price of the shipment that has been selected.
The means of payment that the Customer can use to purchase and the delivery methods of the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal and the methods are also indicated and the return times of the purchased products.
4. By sending the order, and the relative payment, the Customer unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe, in relations with the site, these Terms and Conditions of sale.
5. The contract is concluded when the site, after having received the Customer's order form, sends him, by e-mail, a confirmation of receipt of the purchase order, containing the information already contained in the same order form.
Subsequently, the site will deliver the goods as quickly as possible, according to any indications given at the time of the order and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days.
6. Even after the Customer has received the order confirmation, the site may not process purchase orders due to force majeure or in the event of unavailability of the products. In this case, the site will promptly inform the customer by e-mail that it will not be possible to process his purchase order specifying the reason. If the price has already been paid, the site will refund the amount already paid.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The payment methods available are:
By concluding a purchase with this type of payment, a page of the PayPal site will be displayed: enter the address, personal e-mail and password of your account PayPal or access the procedure for creating a new account By choosing this payment method, the amount will be charged directly to the PayPal account at the time of order acquisition. With each transaction performed, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail from PayPal. In the event of cancellation, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account.
Accepting cookies is essential for any purchase or subscription on the site.
The Site accepts payments by credit cards, belonging to the main circuits.
The Site undertakes to maintain the security of information concerning both the credit card and personal data, entrusting this responsibility directly to the bank. All sensitive data is encrypted during transmission with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology adopted worldwide as the most secure. Check that your browser is compatible with SSL technology to complete the order. By choosing payment by credit card, the amount is charged directly to the card upon acceptance of the order.
For more information (sensitive data) contact us at email@example.com
Cash on delivery:
Available with a 6 € surcharge on the total of the confirmed order.
After receiving the cash on delivery order we will contact the customer for further confirmation. In case of non-withdrawal of the mark, to exercise the right to reconsider, the customer must send an email within 48h of the refusal ; if this does not happen, Laei Shop considers itself free to act in other offices to recover the expenses incurred. It is not possible not to collect customized products as required by article 59 of Legislative Decree 205/2006.
The published prices are expressed in euros and VAT included . The site reserves the right to modify at any time the prices for which there has not yet been an acceptance of the purchase order.
Finally, the prices in the product description are not to be considered inclusive of the costs of shipping. Delivery costs are indicated on the Site and are added up at the time of payment and placing the order.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The products comply with the Italian legislation in force.
The site cannot be held responsible in case of lack or unavailability of the product, force majeure, breakdowns, interruptions or total or partial strike of postal and transport and / or telecommunications services.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
The Customer declares and guarantees:
- to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code;
- to be of age;
- that the data provided by the same for the execution of the Contract are correct and truthful.
JURISDICTION AND COMPETENT COURT
This contract is subject to Italian law and the language of this contract is Italian.
In the event of a dispute, the competent court is that of the customer's place of residence or domicile.